Buffalo was tragic. It was an awful senseless act of violence that no victim should ever have to endure. But there have also been 198 other mass shootings this year that we haven’t heard a single word of. Why have the liberal media completely ignored these mass shootings, and why was Biden in Buffalo, NY within days even though he didn’t once visit Waukesha to console the victims of the Christmas Parade Massacre victims?
The very next day, after the Buffalo massacre, there was a mass shooting in California that involved an Asian man, who was also not from the community, and drove in to shoot up a Taiwanese Church. That too was a racial hate crime, but there was absolutely no mention of it from the Biden camp. Why? Because it didn’t fit the narrative of course.
Let’s be honest, there are hundreds of mass shootings every year, yet we only hear about the ones that involve a white shooter that could be labeled a white supremacist, but if the shooter is black, forget it! The liberal media wants nothing to do with it. And that’s because they’re running defense for Joe Biden.
Did you know that on the same weekend as the Buffalo massacre, there were 5 other mass shootings that we didn’t hear a single word about:
1. Orange County, Calif.: An Asian man opened fire on Sunday during a lunch reception at Irvine Taiwanese Presbyterian Church in Laguna Woods, Calif., AP reports. He killed one person and wounded five senior citizens before a pastor hit the gunman on the head with a chair and parishioners hog-tied him with electrical cords.
2. Houston: Two people were killed and three more were taken to a hospital with injuries after a shooting Sunday at a bustling open-air flea market, per AP. The shooting arose from an “altercation” that involved at least two guns and all five of the people.
3. Chicago: A curfew banning unaccompanied minors in Millennium Park after 6 p.m., Thursday through Sunday, was imposed by Mayor Lori Lightfoot after a 16-year-old was shot dead Saturday near “The Bean” sculpture — among the city’s top tourist attractions, AP reports. This year alone, Chicago has recorded 779 shooting incidents and 194 homicides.
4. Milwaukee: A curfew was imposed, a massive watch party for the NBA’s Bucks was canceled — and beer sales slowed downtown — after 21 people were hurt in three shootings Friday night. The shootings happened near the Deer District, where 11,000 gathered near the arena where the Bucks played the Boston Celtics in the NBA’s Eastern Conference semifinals. In one shooting, 17 people were hurt when two groups started firing at each other, per AP.
5. Winston-Salem, N.C.: Seven people were injured by gunfire Sunday night in “related” shootings that were “not considered to be a random act of violence,” police told NBC News. Authorities said they were still in the early stages of an investigation but believed there had been a “large exchange” of gunfire in the area, according to WGHP. None of the injuries were thought to be life-threatening.
Across all of these Democrat-run cities, there have been multiple mass shootings, but the only shootings that will get as much attention as the Buffalo supermarket massacre are the ones involving a white shooter in a predominately black community, hence the reason I find it laughable when Biden fly’s in, puts on a show like he actually cares, and isn’t seen or heard of again, until the next photo-opportunity. And here’s why…
The president’s highest approval ratings are among Americans older than 65 and black Americans, at 45% and 63% respectively. Black Americans are the only demographic in which Biden has a positive approval rating, according to a recent Quinnipiac poll. Every other demographic has bailed on Old Joe, and without the black vote, the Democrats are doomed in both the 2022 midterms and 2024 Presidential election.
And Joe Biden wonders why the country is so divided. He deliberately singles out white men and pins the black community against them for political gain. It’s predictable and pathetic, and he gets away with it every time. But not with me he won’t, because as long as Biden and the liberal media continue to hide the truth, we’ll keep working hard to expose it.